Money quotes are really interesting short statements which give a lot of messages. There have been many famous personalities who have stated a lot of meaningful statements, in this article we will go through few of those.
William Somerset Maugham stated that Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it.
- Helen Gurley Brown stated that Money if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.
- Woody Allen stated that Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
- Jackie Mason stated that Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
- Family Guy stated that it doesn’t matter if you’re black or white… the only color that really matters is green.
- Rebecca Johnson stated that Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it.
- Kin Hubbardv stated that the safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
- Bob Hope stated that a bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
- Robin Williams stated that Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money.
- Donald Trump stated that Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
One of the famous personalities once told that he loved to read money quotes
- Elizabeth Taylor stated money is the best deodorant.
- Oscar Wilde stated that anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
- Robert Orben stated that every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson stated that Money often costs too much.
- Richard Friedman stated that Money will buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail
- Earl Wilson stated that If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- Jack Yelton stated that there is a very easy way to return from a casino with a small fortune: go there with a large one.
- Unknown author stated that Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly payment is due.
- H.Jackson Brown Jr. quoted in P.S. I Love You that No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back.
- Sam Ewing stated that Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.
- Max Amsterdam stated that Business is the art of extracting money from another man’s pocket without resorting to violence.
- Unknown Author stated that always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn’t expect to be paid back.
- Unknown Author stated that if you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Joe Louis stated that I don’t like money, actually, but it quiets my nerves.
- Will Smith stated that too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.
Let’s have a look at the some more Funny Money Quotes
- A.A. Latimer stated that Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.
- J. Paul Getty stated that Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells.
- Kay Ingram stated that Women prefer men who have something tender about them – especially the legal kind.
- Unknown Author stated that Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy you the kind of misery you prefer.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson stated that Money often costs too much.
- M.W. Harrison stated that the waste of money cures itself, for soon there is no more to waste.
- Ron Kittle stated that I’m so poor I can’t even pay attention.
- Groucho Marx stated that it frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.
- Buzzie Bavasi stated that We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules.
- Jean-Paul Kauffmann stated that the economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters.
- Aristotle Onassis stated that If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
- Zig Ziglar stated that Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale.
- Doug Larson stated that People are living longer than ever before, a phenomenon undoubtedly made necessary by the 30-year mortgage.
- George Gobel stated that If inflation continues to soar, you’re going to have to work like a dog just to live like one.
- Mark Twain stated that A dollar picked up in the road is more satisfaction to us than the 99 which we had to work for, and the money won at Faro or in the stock market snuggles into our hearts in the same way.
Few of the Money Quotes are really funny, let’s go through few of those
- George Bernard Shaw stated that If all the economists were laid end to end, they’d never reach a conclusion.
- Gordon Gekko stated that What’s worth doing is worth doing for money.
- Sweet Dick Willie stated that You fool! You’re 30 cents away from having a quarter!
- Billy Ray Valentine stated that the best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people.
- Tony Montana stated that in this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
- Carl Fox stated that Money’s only something you need in case you don’t die tomorrow.
- Alexander Knox stated that the rich. You know why they’re so odd? Because they can afford to be.
- Gordon Gekko stated that A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.
- James Arthur Baldwin stated that Money, it turned out, was exactly like sex, you thought of nothing else if you didn’t have it and thought of other things if you did.
- Will Rogers stated that Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.
- Willie Sutton stated that I rob banks because that’s where the money is.
- Peter Ustinov stated that the only reason I made a commercial for American Express was to pay for my American Express bill.
- JP Getty stated that My formula for success is rise early, work late and strike oil.
- Francois Rebelais stated that I owe much; I have nothing; the rest I leave to the poor.
- Douglas Adams stated that I’m spending a year dead for tax reasons.
- Joseph Addison stated that They were a people so primitive they did not know how to get money, except by working for it.
Mark Twain stated that October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.
- Spike Milligan stated that All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.
- Josh Billings stated that You should always live within your income, even if you have to borrow to do so.
- Max Asnas stated that Money is something you have to make in case you don’t die.
- Taylor Meade stated that undermine the entire economic structure of society by leaving the pay toilet door ajar so the next person can get in free.
- Henry Youngman stated that What’s the use of happiness? It can’t buy you money.
- Keith Davis stated that We didn’t actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure.
- JP Getty stated that if you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
- Edmund Stockdale stated that Money isn’t everything, but it’s a long way ahead of what comes next.
- Morton Shulman stated to make a million, start with $900,000.
- Errol Flynn stated that if there is anyone to whom I owe money, I’m prepared to forget it if they are.
- Franklin Jones stated that A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.
- Spencer Tracy quoted that There were times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails.
Jackie Mason stated that I have enough money to last me the rest of my life unless I buy something.
- Nick Arnette stated When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet.
- Henny Youngman stated that Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won’t be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
- Lane Kirkland stated that if hard work was such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.
- Robin Williams stated that Carpe per diem – seize the check.
- Robin Williams stated that Ah, yes, divorce … from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.
- Billy Crystal stated that It’s money. I remember it from when I was single.
- James Holt McGavran stated that There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage
- Malcolm stated that I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died.
- George Carlin stated that Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
Steven Wright stated that Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
- Milton Berle stated that I just filled out my income tax forms. Who says you can’t get killed by a blank?
- Milton Berle stated It’s amazing how fast later comes when you buy now!” — Milton Berle
- Katherine Hepburn stated that if you’re given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal.
- Unknown Author stated that A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.
- Mark Twain stated What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
- Bill Vaughn stated that Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man’s lifetime income – which he then spends sending his son to college.
- Shaquille O’Neal stated I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, and wear Reebok.
- Anonymous person stated that It’s easy to meet expenses – everywhere we go, there they are.
- Satchel Paige stated that Money and women. They’re two of the strongest things in the world. The things you do for a woman you wouldn’t do for anything else. Same with money.
Now can you tell us which is your favorite Money quote?
Add a Comment